Happy New Year!
I’m certain that almost everyone has returned back to work this week; with a renewed sense of hope and optimism for the year ahead.
Known as “ideas worth spreading,” TED talks are great for busy career women. They’re entertaining, concise, and loaded with valuable information that can be applied to your own life. Here are 8 TED talks to inspire you as you gear up for the new year:
- “THE POWER OF VULNERABILITY” by Brene Brown
- “HOW GREAT LEADERS INSPIRE ACTION” by SIMON SINEK
- “HOW OUR FRIENDSHIP SURVIVES OUR OPPOSING POLITICS” By Caitlin Quattromani and Lauren Arledge
- “THE SURPRISING SCIENCE OF HAPPINESS“ by Dan Gilbert
- “LOOKS AREN’T EVERYTHING. BELIEVE ME, I’M A MODEL“ by Cameron Russell
- “HOW TO MAKE WORK-LIFE BALANCE WORK” by Nigel Marsh
- “A POLITICAL PARTY FOR WOMEN’S EQUALITY” by Sandi Toksvig
- “WHY 30 IS NOT THE NEW 20“ by MEG JAY
TED talks are a great way to improve general knowledge, and they broaden one’s perspective. I have resolved to watch more TED talks in the new year.
Until next time,
love and light!